Pages

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Creative Stamping magazine

Well, a couple of months ago I was asked if I would make a couple of cards for Creative Stamping magazine, They sent me stamps, I sent them samples.
And then I heard nothing until about 2 weeks ago, when out of the blue we get a phone call from them asking how many copy's do we want.
The man then has a little chatty chat with Lynn and the upshot is that I have made it into said magazine!!!!!
I can't believe it!
It hits the shops Friday 13th July , but we have it in-stock ready to ship or collect now!!! I have put up a couple of pictures, but if you can get a copy I highly recommend it (and no not just cos I'm in it!!) But because the stamps this issue are gorgeous.




Happy colouring everyone hope you like 'em.
Nicky xx




No comments: