Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

NEW PENS!!!!!!!!

YES I'M SHOUTING....THERE'S NEW PENS.....

How excited am I!
So for the last few weeks I have been working behind closed doors using some brand new Spectrum Noir pens called Illustrator, they are a brand new and completely and utterly lush!

Now if you want them you will need to tune into Hochanda now, as this is the only way you can get them for now, but what can you do with them?

So what are they? An alcohol marker is the simple answer

Why do you need them? They have a beautiful brush tip on one end, enabling you to blend your colours even better than you already can do and a fine tip on the other.

Are there some new colours? Yes and they all blend and co-ordinate

Anyway stop listening to me and go watch Hochanda...I will be back...

Happy Colouring

Nicky



No comments: